Friday 31 May 2013

CAMCOR C3X at 1000am


I'm soldiering on with this game to test numerous alterations to my rules for ORDERS and also to the controls to make play 'slicker' - in theory at least. I've made little DIY ICONS for my toolbar which are nice to look at and easier to find.

Removing the blue and red DIAMONDs that are needed to place info markers when not in use also reduces clutter. I've decided to return to Artillery coounters to represent the batteries and they could suffer counter battery fire under some circumstances.

 Order rules are really tricky. I want to avoid pages of verbiage that ends up meaning little while at the same time having orders rules that are simple, avoid anomalies and have some impact. Before most of the time they made no actual difference and I've considered discarding the whole idea. I do like my radios and runners and order chits though, so wll persevere with my latest ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment