Thursday 13 March 2014

GREENGOOSE II BOUND FOR ROTTERDAM - NICE TIGHT FORMATION

 Third try at this...better I think.
Here are all the possible formation positions in one picture. The B-17 in the middle under the LOX button is 'ours'. The rest are its formation mates. You'd have at most 7 of these on map at once. So far the others just provide a visual reminder that there is a formation - you could do away with them but I like to see them.
This is the formation revised - much tighter and looks too tight - but they did fly very close.


I'm not sure I have the formations tight enough - photos seem to show some really close flying. I may make a few changes later - it's easy enough to do. Then I could fit more of the formation on - this time because GREENGOOSE II  is leading the second V she is in the centre and most of the lower squadron fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment