Thursday 27 March 2014

MISS DEEDS and MISS TAKEN's tour



Started a new tour with MISS DEEDS. Did well until mission 13 when the starboard tails section was destroyed. The pilots managed to maintain control until within sight of East Anglia only to lose it there and crash into the sea. 7 chutes with 6 crew rescued.

I still have 5 of the original 10 MISS DEEDS crew left so will continue. Attrition is 5.4%. Slightly above the historical figure. In stark contrast to the various BAD APPLES the nose section has yet to suffer a KIA.

I changed the way I do the bomb run making the FLAK more dangerous but the bombing less inaccurate. This change took effect around mission 10.

I've also just realised there is no 'INVALIDED OUT' result possible and there really should be. I don't like it subsumed in the DOW result and it should also be quite likely - about 25% of WIA at a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment